Advice Wanted please...

Lianne1986

Reaction score
im having my implant out next week, im not sure if to start TTC straightaway or wait a few months or wait til ive had at least 1 AF to arrive,
my dr says i could get pregnant up to a week BEFORE havin the implant out, bcuz sperm hangs around?
i had A MMC in 2007 after havin the implant removed and i had about 3 AF before fallin pregnant, altho my dr has assured me the implant would no way cause me to have a MC,
i really dont know what to do?
can anyone advice me what to do please...

Lianne x

Hi not sure about the implant cause ive never had it but id say wait till you have had a few periods so you no whats going on. You can still have unprotected sex that way your not activily trying but not preventing either and if it happens in the time your waiting then its all good. Hope this makes sense.

Good luck x

I agree with VickyLou, NTNP til you get to know your cycle better, then fully go for TTC. Can't hurt can it? :p Good luck! xx

Again i'd suggest ntnp, i had the implant for 3 years and my cycle was back to normal after 2 months and i got a very fast bfp so it can happen but i wouldn't put too much pressure on ttc for a good few months xxxx

Thank you,
i really do hope AF arrives quickly & im not left waiting months, but i def think NTNP is a gd idea,
thanks again ladies x
Lianne x

i had my implant out last Jan, was told to wait 1 month, we just NPNT for a month and the following month i got pregnant, so it really doesnt affect your fertility, they like you to wait until you know your cycles so its easier to predict the date of birth but your scan would tell you that anyway so its up to you. good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->