Advice

Reaction score
Hi all. Am new to this, but am in a pickle and just need advice, so will put it all down and hope for some help.sorry for the massive post.

I am currently 36 weeks pregnant...... which is amazing as for what seems like years i have never fallen, and i have had enough unprotected sex to have been caught out.

Anyway, i had a very bad time in my life when i was drinking and not being careful with men, im very ashamed now as i was married at the time, but i have to live with that, i slept with someone unprotected around about march april last year, i wish i knew exact dates but i dont.

However, i was found with an ovarian cyst, and had surgery on the 20th june to remove it, and lo and behold, i fell pregnant ´very soon after, the midwife thinks i concieved on the 1st july...... and thankfully i had only been with my husband.

Now i am happier than i have ever been ,it seems all my troubles have gone, me and my husband are on track for a fantatsic life, and i feel so ashamed of my past but all that matters is now, i dont even drink so i wont ever lose track again as drink problems are rife in my family.

anyway, the only worry is everything is so perfect im just waiting for something to go wrong, and because of the guilt i keep thinking what if by some act of madness the baby isnt my husbands??? even though i concieved in july after my surgery, what if the other mans sperm stayed in my system and did it....?!!!! or if they are all wrong and i was pregnant during the surgery, but then surely they would of known..... i am sure its just the guilt, but i want to just move one anbd be happy but everytime i think of my son coming i worry, because it would kill me and my husband if my stupid mistake costs our future.... i only hope the midwife is right and i fell after my surgery which surely would only mean its my husbands??? sorry for the massive post, please any response would be reaasuring so i can enjoy the rest of my pregnancy and life thankyou xx

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
From what I know, assuming your dates are all correct, and that you had a period after the last time you were with anyone other than your hubby, you should be fine!

:hug: Sperm can only survive for up to 5 days inside you, so there is no chance of anyone other than your husband having fathered your baby.

I assume things have changed between you and your husband since your surgery and you want to make this relationship work and stay faithful to him - I hope this baby gives you the motivation you need to put your old life behind you and make a fresh start with your family.

Hope you have a happy and healthy and stress-free few weeks before your baby is here!

And welcome to BnB! :hi:

Aww hun it def sounds like it is your hubbys, you will have a beautiful baby soon so try not to stress and enjoy your pregnancy.

Pop over to the third trimester forum to ! :hug:

:hi: Welcome
I agree with the other girls. Just relax and put the past behind you :hugs:

it seems to be ur husbands baby like the others said stop looking back and look forward and well done to u for stopping drinking and stuff and congrats on ur pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->