Advice...

W

whyme

Hi Girls,

Haven't been on for a while - needed time out, MMC in Feb. Congrats to all the new BFPs.

Just some advice please. I have been very lucky in having regular AFs since MMC in feb, usually 26 -28 days. This month, am on hols and AF was due last Monday (26days) - Weds (28days). I was feeling slightly nauseous so did HPT last Thurs, before flew out - Early response - BFN. anyhow, Weds came - NADA - trip to local pharmacy -HPT - BFN. Some slight spotting Thurs, Fri, today so now day 31, not enough to wear a towel, just blood when I wipe (TMI, I know). Anyone had this - seems wierd, when I have been so regular .... (am 40, hope it's not anything to do with my age...)

Hey whyme, seems very confusing. Could it be that it is a bit to early for the tests to pick up hcg levels. If no sign of AF maybe go to dr's and ask them to do a blood test for you. :hugs:

Thanks Lucy, Hope you doing ok? I think it is very odd. They say stress can cause irregularities but I can't get anymore stressed than after my loss and AF settled straight back into regular pattern...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->