Advise please ladies

babybear11

Mom to 2 beautiful boys!
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Just wondering if someone could help me. During November I took two pill packs consecutively however I bleed half way between the second pack (26th nov) this was very light and not reflecting any other period I've had. I stopped taking my pill on the 26th. Was that my af I had? We decided to ntnp since then and I'm just trying to work out when af is due again, so the 24th dec? I've had cramps and sore breast and abut of spotting Wednesday? Nothing like this happened with my ds.

When you take consecutively two in a row (done it) it can confuse things a bit. And if you didn't O then you won't get AF. ANd bleeding in the middle can and will happen if you are not used to it! As for the change in breast sensitivity that could be the hormons try to level themselves out. Keep an eye out. GL my dear!!

I did exactly the same as you in Nov baby bear as I was on holiday from 6th-13th Nov and my pill was due to run out on 9th and as I didnt want a period while away I carried on the pack. I never ever normally do this as doesnt normally agree with me. It didnt this time either and come the 21st Nov I was having major cramps and breakthrough bleeding so I stopped my second pack early as I was in agony. Like you I have no idea when I will have a period again. I am on a period tracker app and it is saying around 23rd- dec I should come on but I reckon I will be like the first time I stopped when trying for my DS. I had my withdrawal and then nothing at all until I got a BFP. Must have just ovulated 90 0dd days in and that was that. Good luck x

Thanks for the responses. I'm really getting my hopes up here with this cramping ect when in reality I haven't got s clue what's going on. Are you ttc emyjc? Xx

Yes I am but being very relaxed about it as cant really actively TTC when I have no idea what my cycle is doing. Good luck to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->