Advise Please

redrose27

I am 27 and my DH is 31
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I am new to this post but not to bnb. I have decided to lose weight. I have been on a diet now for about a month and a half but it is not working any more I have started to gain weight on it :sad2:.
Okay so I was woundering what some of you ladies would recommend. I have PCOS and here is a list of diets that I have tried and don't work for me.
DIETS TRIED:
Akins diet
South beach diet
Low Calorie diet
Any advise would be great thank you again.

All I can suggest is weight watchers. I also like calorie counting, but you said you have already tried that. Did you find out how many calories you burn in an average day? There are a lot of calculators online that can figure it out for you. If you eat 500 under how many you burn you should lose 1 lb a week and if you go 1,000 under you should burn 2 lbs a week.

Weight watchers is also great. Also exercise is very important because it boosts your metabolism as well as burns calories so maybe it could help you if your metabolism is acting bad.

Hey,

The first thing you should do is work out how many calories your body needs per day,

https://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

Then aim to lose 1lb per week, it is a good enough loss and you are more likely to keep the weight off if you lose it slowly!

Then look into the foods you are eating, aim to eat as fresh and healthy as possible, allow yourself treats but let them be just treats, and don't deny yourself of any food group!

And also aim to do 5 x 30 minutes of exercise per week, that can just be a nice brisk walk or something more energetic if you want to do it.

Good luck!!

xXx

Thank you QueenMommyToBe and Cooney,that web site was very helpful. I have cut out all fast food and eating out. I alot more salads and fresh friuts and veggies. According to the website you sent me to I am eating the right amount of calories per day actually les then what is said. they told me toeat 1650 calories a day I have been eating 1500 cals a day. Although I have to say that i have slacked off my excersie plan a bit. Maybe I will keep at it and add amp up my excerise plan and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->