Team PINK
Reaction score
Hi.
Jumping over from 1st tri
Did anyone have their hcg done in early pregnancy
Sunday night I was 1500,Monday saw a sac on scanning
Tuesday night my levels were 2350.
So gone up but not doubled :(

I started to panic n then read online that levels actually take between 48-72 hours.
And that alot of people did not double within 48hrs but had their babies.

Why would docs say 48hrs then if it could be longer

Anyone else been through this

Worried sick. My last loss was august :(

In the UK we don't get them routinely done (I can see why given all the worry they appear to cause). However from being on here I know it often takes more than 48 hours to double.

I can't say it will definitely be ok - but up is better than the same or down. I hope this one sticks.

xx

As the above poster said, here in the uk they don't generally allow it.

Your levels have gone up which is good, but I do know that everyone's HCG goes up at different rates.

I would say try and relax but I know that is so much easier said than done. I've been where you are.

Hang on in there Hun, wishing you all the luck :hugs:

Numbers don't double as quickly when they get above 2000. And there wasn't 48 hours in between your bloods if your first one was Sunday night. So they sound right on track. Congrats! And sorry for your previous loss.

Hi.
Jumping over from 1st tri
Did anyone have their hcg done in early pregnancy
Sunday night I was 1500,Monday saw a sac on scanning
Tuesday night my levels were 2350.
So gone up but not doubled :(

I started to panic n then read online that levels actually take between 48-72 hours.
And that alot of people did not double within 48hrs but had their babies.

Why would docs say 48hrs then if it could be longer

Anyone else been through this

Worried sick. My last loss was august :(

Hey there, my hormones never doubled. I nearly had a keyhole surgery. Was prep for theatre & my consultant ran more bloods thank god he did. Coz they all of a sudden did! They was doing bloods every 48hrs & I had 5 scans. Was told that if was defo ectopic & was a sudo sac. Well my baby was born 11 days ago! Was there you go science stick that in your pipe & smoke it!! Good luck hun! Don't give up hope x

Took 3 days for mine to double and as you can see I'm 39 weeks along! Try not to stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->