advise plz

kelz86

mum of 1 and 1 on way
Reaction score
so im 9wks 4days by lmp but due to pcos im prob bit less any way after a bm i had a bit of dark blood on the tissue i wiped again was a tiny bit more then none ive been to the loo few times since and nothing only thing that concerns me is an annoying pain in my left side low more pelvic it doesnt hurt more like throbbing and i had back pain last night do i call my midwife ?

Hi hun, yes it sounds like you need to speak to midwife. She is probably going to advice you go to your local epu or emergency women's dept. Any pain with bleeding needs to be investigated, altho all will probably be fine its better to be safe xx

My midwife said to let them or the GP know of any bleeding, she said any bleeding, even a small amount needs to be reported. So definitely speak your midwife or see your GP.

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but it's better to be on the safe side. xx

Even just a little bit of bleeding should be called in if you have pain on one side with it. It's likely nothing, but that's a situation you really do want to be extra careful with.

well they were not very helpful she said she cnt do anything as they cant try for a heart beat as im under 12weeks said was a bit concerned about back ache but as gone now she said just to keep an eye out if bleeding comes back or backache comes back if do call docs to c if they can get me in for a scan but she said they prob wont as im not bleeding i dnt no wot to do do i call and c if i can c a doc any way or jus wait and c

Who did u call? Any epu should see u straight away for pain and bleeding xx

i called my local midwife unit after no midwifes picked up , think im gunna call docs back

They totally should scan you for one sided pain as it could be a sign of an ectopic. As for not seeing a heartbeat cos your under 12 weeks, what a load of crap! You can usually see one from 6-7 weeks.

ive been to c the doc and she said not to worry to much as bleedings stopped and its not heavy and not in lots of pain she got me an early scan but not till 2.50pm tomoz and told me to go home and rest to top that off my dd is ill with a bug so i took today off got told no matter wot i had to be in work tomoz doc said to stay off and rest work dont no im preg im terrified to call work now

I'm really glad you're getting a scan. I wish I had advice about work, but I haven't had to deal with that issue.

work weren't to bad once i explained that aswell as dd still bein ill i told them about wot was happening i just got told to call once im been for scan , had no more bleeding since this morning slight pain in my side still but been using my angel sounds dopper and swear i picked up babys heart beat faster then mine sounding like a train very low down on my pubic line fingers crossed it was babys

so i went for the scan and i did tell them im prob not 9weeks as ive got pcos so scanner said there was a sac measuring 5 weeks but nothing else and that its prob just to early to see any thing i then went to talk to the docter and was told im 7weeks and have to go back to see if theres any growth she said scan was fine going by 7weeks was normal not to see anything but if nothing next week then its a no viable pregnacy why is the doc adding on 2weeks from what the scanner said ? i should of asked but was in abit of shock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->