advise?

jenny873

Reaction score
i have been having the depo contraseptive injction since having lilly, last time i was due to have it i was 4 weeks late to get it, but its ok to be two weeks late so i wasnt covered for 2 weeks. apparently you cant get pregnant for a while after having this injection, but ive been feeling sick on and off and the though of some foods make me feel sick the same as when i was pregnant with lilly! anybody know anybody who has been caught by missing injection by few weeks? im worrying my head is wrecked lol! x

I know in Canada (BC at least) they will make you poas before they will do another injection if you are late with getting the next one. So I assume it is definately possible. I also know people who have gotten preggers while on the shot.

I went to my docs & they said you have to actually be on your period now before they will give it to you there, to ensure you aren't pregnant, they used to do tests before but this is not good enough now apparently!!! What I want to know is how do they know for definate? I mean you could just say you are on & you aren't. Do they want to take a look?!!?:dohh:

Yikes I was on that depo thing and man did it get me sick , went into the ER and was told to stop as it was eating away my ovaries ..I am even lucky enough to have max here now ..as it ruined 67% of my reproductive organs ...they are now thinking of mabey banning this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->