• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF 1 week late, light pink spot on expected date. NEG tests?!

Zombiemom85

Reaction score
I am sure that this has been brought up a million times before and I know next to nothing about these boards so please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place.

I'm 31; I have mild endometriosis, which I found out about December 2015 when I had an ectopic and had to have a Fallopian tube removed.

I had a preemie in 2006 who is now healthy, smart, and beautiful.

My fiance and I have been trying the last 6 months or so.

SO- Now that you have the background, here's what's up RECENTLY.

I typically have about a 30 day cycle, I NEVER miss and I'm never late by more than a day. I expected AF on 10/21. On that day, I had a small spot of pink when I wiped- but that's it. The last week I've had mild cramping, a tiny bit of nipple soreness, and some bloat/gas. That's about it as far as symptoms go.

I have done 3 tests so far (using FMU) and all negative. So far from what I've read, I should wait a little while to retest in a week or so. I'm curious about when I should be testing, and also if the pink spot could have been implantation. I'm SO confused and I can think about nothing else.

Can anyone give some insight or advice or similar experiences? I've decided I will get a blood test if I get no blood or no positive by 2 weeks late (Nov.4th)

Thank you in advance ladies! xoxo GL and Baby Dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->