af 3-4 days late bfn

missi1717

Reaction score
I typically have a 30 day cycle... i was due for af on the 26th... still no sign of her. I have taken 3 tests... all neg :( curious to see if anyone has eventually got a bfp after testing negative.... i do not chart. I document my periods on an app. Also, i checked my cervix and it is high and soft.

I am in the same boat! Cp high and soft, signs of pregnancy and late.. with BFNS.. i have heard stories from women that said it took longer for an hpt to show positive, so its possible! I have read having a higher metabolism can sometimes lead to false negatives, GL!

I am in the same boat! Cp high and soft, signs of pregnancy and late.. with BFNS.. i have heard stories from women that said it took longer for an hpt to show positive, so its possible! I have read having a higher metabolism can sometimes lead to false negatives, GL!

Good luck to u as well!

Hi, I'm 2 days late & bfn this morning... ugh! Feeling really crampy tho but at the same time I don't even feel like in gonna start lol that probably makes no sense. I have pcos & my odds of having kids were never good. We even tried taking clomid about 10 years ago (I'm 33) & I didn't even ovulate so we just gave up hope. Well in Aug. 2014 I found out I was pregnant. . Which I lost about 2 weeks later :( but. . It just meant we had hope :) my point is, don't give up hope, I was 6.5 weeks before I got a bfp. I'm hoping if I am pregnant now it won't take that long again! Lol good luck to you girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->