af 4-6 days late Help!!

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
.okay I'm sorry I've been missing guys it's been kind of crazy we move our house and got a upgrade into more bedroomsand so its been really crazy I haven't been able to chart or get on the forums we also got a new puppy she's 10 weeks old on Monday so Charlie and kind of went out the door because I don't have a consistent sleep schedule now anyways my shortest cycle is 28 days but usually its 29 days and my longest ever has been 31 days well needless to say I'm on cycle day 35 with no sign of af I have taken and probably 6 pregnancy tests and they're all Bfn. If I go by my 29 day cycle I am 6 days late today I have not tested today if I go by my 31 day cycle I am 4 days late but that is so rare with my cycle that's only happened once or twice anyways I'm kind of at a standstill I don't know what to do I am kinda hopin that I'm just one of those ladies who test positive late but waiting sucks so I'm thinking I'll wait and see if my period comes if not next month when it is due and I'll call for a blood test

If it were me I'd give it a few more days. If no AF or BFP, I'd go see your doctor to get checked out.

Good luck!!

Gonnagtabump it's so good to see you again! I was wondering how you were getting on. We just got a new puppy as well! He's a great distraction from ttc:) Hopefully you're af being late is a good thing and you are one of those ladies who test positive late. Let us know what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->