AF 4 days late, symptoms listed, and BFN

Blueseptember

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Let me give a little background. I have SLE Lupus. I started trying to conceive about 6 months ago but decided I needed to try to get as healthy as I could while having lupus before I conceive. So I put it on hold. I changed my lifestyle and have been eating healthier and lost weight and feel better than I have in a while. The hubby and I have been talking about ttc again here recently.
Now to where I am now. We only had sex once in my ovulation window this month, but I was ovulating when we did. AF is now 4 days late. I usually start getting pms symtoms anywhere from 3 days to a week before AF is due. I haven't had my usual pms symptoms this month. The only pms symptom I have is sore breasts, which can also be a pregnancy symptom, and slight cramps off and on. Usually with AF the cramps are more intensified and last longer. I usually get spotting before AF as well, which I haven't had at all.
Now on to the symptoms I am having.. Diarrhea for a week straight! Upset stomach, but not like a normal upset stomach. Cramps around and behind my belly button. Slight nausea off and on but no vomiting. Sore breasts. Slight cramping and twinge like pains in the uterus area, not constant just on and off. Extreme tiredness! I've been napping everyday and laying around being lazy. I'm just so tired. I took a cheapie pregnancy test on day 2 of no AF but it was BFN. The hubby is picking up another test on his way home from work.
Does this sound like early pregnancy? and what do you think would be the best test to buy? Any experiences or insights anyone wants to share?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Does to me sounds very promising. I was like that with my first fingers crossed for you x

Tetsted this morning with clear blue digital.. BFN. Still no AF and really no signs of her. Made an appointment with my obgyn for Friday.

Well good luck. I just tested again bfn u know it's early but it's so frustrating I feel like I did in my first pregnancy so unless I'm imagining it because I really want it then I can't see how I'm not pg.

Well good luck. I just tested again bfn u know it's early but it's so frustrating I feel like I did in my first pregnancy so unless I'm imagining it because I really want it then I can't see how I'm not pg.

I know what you mean. This would be my first but I just feel pregnant. It's hard not to get attached to that feeling too. I just know that I haven't had my normal pms symptoms and I'm having other symptoms I usually don't have. Plus being 4 days late. I've never been more than 2 days late. AF is usually right on time.

Good luck to you! Fingers crossed for a BFP!

I spotted earlier and thought it might be AF but it was brown.. Which isn't normal for me.. Usually I spot pink then red before AF comes. It was only there once when I went to the bathroom. There isn't anything coming out now and it's been hours since the brown spotting. This is just so odd. Took another clear blue digital, BFN. What's up?

When I was pregnant I spotted for a few weeks right upto about ten weeks pregnant the mw said it was old blood from implantation. If it stays brown and that's not normal I'd say it's a good sign of implantation personally. Im 2 days late no sign of af. Im in agony few days before with cramps and nothing. Might go and get a different test maybe a digital or something thatthat test for lower amount of hormone

Sadly AF showed up in the middle of the night. I just find it really odd that I was 5 days late.

Sorry to hear af turned up. I'm I'm a similar position as your last posts. 4 days late but only had 3 proper cycles since Feb. The pains you described match mine so I'm thinking maybe like you I'm just going to be late. Its such a confusing time.
Good luck with future months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"