AF arrived like never before

x3chrissie3x

Reaction score
Day 1 spotting day 2 light flow day 3edium flow cramping started day 4 heavy flow day 5 extremely heavy flow changed tam pax every 20 mins day 6 heavy flow bright red and no signs it's coming to an end today is day 6 is this normal my period only used to last 4 days and I would never have to change after 20 minutes

That does not sound good. don´t you think you should see your Dr? I´m confused your details say expecting? Are you ok?

Sounds like you're *flooding*...at least that's what my GP calls it.

I *flood* on day 2 of every cycle, then go back to heavy for the next 4-5 days....but CD2 for me is just horrific, I literally can't leave the house....but for me its become normal and expected. And partly tied in with my thyroid issues.

If its not normal for you, then you defiitely need to mention it to your GP. :hugs:

Day 1 spotting day 2 light flow day 3edium flow cramping started day 4 heavy flow day 5 extremely heavy flow changed tam pax every 20 mins day 6 heavy flow bright red and no signs it's coming to an end today is day 6 is this normal my period only used to last 4 days and I would never have to change after 20 minutes

hello i was just passing thro...i had a flow like this when i found out i had a two (2) submucosal fibroid. I am happy to say they were removed and now my cycles went from 7 heavy flows to ONLY one heavy, one light, one spot flows now.

Here is a link to better explain it: https://www.fibroidsetc.com/submucosal-fibroids/

Please have it checked out. Just to make sure for yourself. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->