AF cramps and brown spotting

KBCupcake

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

2 days ago I found out I'm pg! Today is the day of what should've been the start of AF. Since yesterday I've been having AF cramps. They got a little worse today and I had milky pink discharge, which eventually turned to brown spotting.

So far it's been a little blood here and there, nothing more, and there's no red blood.

With my first pg I had brown spotting and cramping and I MC'd at 6w. I'm extremely nervous. I've had multiple miscarriages so I booked my OB appt asap but it isn't until Monday.

Opinions anyone? If it helped, I did a lot of lifting at work today, could that trigger bleeding? :nope:

everyones body is different so its hard to tell how your body would respond during pregnancy to activities you used to do with ease. wish you could get seen sooner to help ease your mind! i know how tough it can be to wait because things just fly around in our minds like no tomorrow and that causes more worry than anything.

i lift heavy things at my job and my midwife wrote me a note for my work saying i cant lift more than 20 pounds anymore. when i did lift heavy things, i got horrific back pain that didnt go away unless i was at home and resting in bed for some hours. the pain was TERRIBLE lower back pain and i didnt have any spotting with it whatsoever. my cramps were mostly twice a day when i was 4-6 weeks along. i spotted tan spots twice in week 5 but they were caused by implantation process completing and sexual activity. i didnt get menstrual like cramping until week 7.

maybe its your implantation bleeding? some women have it before their missed period and just as commonly after missed period since the entire process continues until around week 6

Tan is a good word to describe what I'm having. I hope implantation bleeding is what it is. Thanks

I wanted to add: I've had 2 chemicals. With my chemicals I got a very faint positive, followed by an even fainter positive the next day and then negative. This time around the line was pretty strong for (what I think was) 10 dpo. I took another test and the test line seems to be the same strength.

Idc much that it isn't getting darker, I'm just thrilled it hasn't gotten lighter/disappeared completely. I still feel hopeful. Whoopee :D

Tan is a good word to describe what I'm having. I hope implantation bleeding is what it is. Thanks

I wanted to add: I've had 2 chemicals. With my chemicals I got a very faint positive, followed by an even fainter positive the next day and then negative. This time around the line was pretty strong for (what I think was) 10 dpo. I took another test and the test line seems to be the same strength.

Idc much that it isn't getting darker, I'm just thrilled it hasn't gotten lighter/disappeared completely. I still feel hopeful. Whoopee :D

at 4 weeks it is normal to feel cramping and you might notice a on off pain in one side kid if sharp pain it can be caused by baby implanting in the womb and uterus making changes to accommodate baby, sometimes you get a lot of cramps if baby is implanted in to muscle
pink discharge then turning brown sounds very like implantation bleeding so I hope it eases off and goes away, it is such a nerve racking time even worse if you have experienced losses. I hope your doctor can check you HCG levels I say you will keep testing so that line gets darker :flower:

good luck hope this is your rainbow

Thank you, that relieves me a lot.

Tbf when I posted about the line not changing, I had only given the test a few minutes. The line on yesterday's test ended up being darker than my first test.

I spotted slightly overnight but I seem fine now. Any cramps I have are extremely mild.

Thanks so much ladies!!! I hope this is it. Way soon to tell, but I still want to go through every pregnancy as happily and hopeful as I can.

Good luck to you!!! I bet that was scary, but keep your fx and countdown until Monday! :)

Unfortunately coz of insurance issues, I cancelled my OB appt. They wanted $500 upfront. They're out of their damn minds.

I will say while I've had cramping and brown discharge I'm developing some nausea so I'm happy. I have no idea when I'll be able to have tests done and I'll have to find out the hard way or at least wait weeks longer if this is a viable pregnancy. Oh well.

Thanks very much for the kind words and support! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"