AF due on the 12th...who's testing then?

Thanks tod :) hopefully it all means something but it's so hard to know what to expect after a loss.

Those sound like really promising symptoms, especially the heartburn :D I imagine cravings all the time tbh, gives me a good excuse to eat naughty things ;D :haha:

Thanks tod :) hopefully it all means something but it's so hard to know what to expect after a loss.

Those sound like really promising symptoms, especially the heartburn :D I imagine cravings all the time tbh, gives me a good excuse to eat naughty things ;D :haha:

Precisely! :haha: that Mac and cheese is sooo good but holy cow is it bad for a person! How are things coming along for you?

I had a huge temp jump this morning, to have a basal in the 98 range is insane for me as my normal temp in the middle of the day never even reaches 98 :shrug: also had an FRER mishap, there was a line but it went away it was too long after for it to be a dye run but not long enough for it to give me any hope. Guessing I will spend my evening over analyzing any resulting evap :haha:

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I caved earlier today :( used an IC and thought I saw something so of course (being the glutton for punishment that I am :/ ) dived in with a FRER. Awful indent when wet (very, very white) and then dried as blank as blank could be. And the IC just dried with a greyish evap :/ instantly kicked myself and felt really awful after that. Can't believe I basically just peed on a fiver n didn't even GET anything in return :/ :dohh:

So that's how things are for me! LOL. Still cramping today, very mild. Also CP is highhh and probably as closed as it is probably gonna get post-birth lol, but still medium firmness.

Haha why is it always the things that taste best that are the worst for you? It's so unfair! I don't know much about temps, is a temp jump a good sign?

It can be, a jump like that can indicate that implantation occurred and progesterone levels are increasing due to pregnancy hence the jump since P is what causes the temp increases after O and then you get even more if your preggo. It happens sometimes when there is not pregnancy too though so *trying* to not read into it much, it's not working :haha: my cervix is now unreachable, feeling okay today just a little achey in the boobs but not much at all, yesterday my cold came back with a vengeance and is once again subsiding today and was constipated and gassy all day yesterday, thankfully that has sorted itself out today :blush:

Ohh right ok, so if it was implantation it should only be a few days till something shows on a test. You're 9dpo aren't you? I looked back at my posts from the last cycle when I conceived and I didn't test positive till 14 dpo and only confirmed it as a non-evap on about 17dpo so trying not to count myself out yet.

I've had a cold on and off since about 2dpo, (def not pregnancy related as ds and oh both had it before me lol). But it's just a tickly cough and bit of a stuffy nose now.
CP was a false alarm... damn thing has dropped back down again lmao. Seriously if I'm not pregnant this month I'm gonna be so peed off, this cycle is messing with my head! Lol. The cramps especially, as I NEVER get cramping unless it's the first day of AF (it comes on and I know I've gotta go to the bathroom asap). Never had this on/off very mild stuff. Bleh. Ready for this cycle to be over, one way or the other!

Yep should be a couple days, haven't decided if I will take an IC tomorrow or not but will for sure on Friday. I think I am 9dpo based on OPKs and O pains although ff didn't agree and wants me to be 7dpo

I hope your symptoms turn in to something! How many DPO are you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->