AF due today no where in sight, please look at chart

ButterflyK

Reaction score
Okay my AF was suppose to start today CD29 now usually I have 28 day cycles expecially the last 4 cycles. Anyway, I usually spot the day before and then start with a light flow and shortly there after have a heavy flow. But I haven't had any spotting, my boobs usually get sore about a week before AF is due but not this time, seems like they are getting a little sore but not like normal. Also I usually cramp a week before then stop for a few days and then cramp the day before AF or spotting starts. I have had cramping on and off but not like normal for me.

Can someone look at my chart, I am scared to test because I feel like I will jinx it but I am so hoping for a BFP, it's been a year since the MMC and we have been trying since then.

Hey hun,
Im not an expert but its looking promising to me. I read that if you record 18 high temps after ovulation that its usually a sign of pregnancy.
Good Luck & let us know xx

Hey hun,
Im not an expert but its looking promising to me. I read that if you record 18 high temps after ovulation that its usually a sign of pregnancy.
Good Luck & let us know xx

Thanks I hope that's the case. The last few cycles I haven't even thought about testing until AF was late so haven't even POAS is forever. Seems like every time I do AF shows up hours later, so I've been making myself wait until AF is late. I guess tomorrow she will offically be late and then I can POAS but I am so worried it will jinx it.

Hang in there. I've got everything crossed for your :bfp: in the morning
Xx

Have u been chartig ur tenps b4 this month? Do u usually drop to coverline before your period?

I am no expert but your chart looks promising to me. AF was due today for me too. I cannot bring myself to POAS again... Please keep us posted. FXed for you!

Have u been chartig ur tenps b4 this month? Do u usually drop to coverline before your period?
This is my first month with charting so no clue temp wise as to what happens. I tested tonight and got a BFN, knew I shouldnt have tested but I haven't been even a day late in almost a year.

It looks good so far. I charted for about 12 weeks after getting BFPs with both my kids. On my son's chart, the temps went up a second time around 10-12 DPO and never went down. That was how I knew I was preggers. Maybe it was just me, but I was just looking back at the charts and the raise is very clear.

Still no AF, no cramps, boobs seem to be a little sore, usually they go from sore about a week before AF to nothing a few days before. This time they didnt get sore until it's gotten closer to AF. I tested last night and got a BFN.

On ff, if I use the advance method it says I ovulated the 17th and coverline is 98, if I use the fam method same method in the book taking charge of your fertility, it says I o on the 15th and the cover is 97.7, I dont know what to do.

wow your chart liiks really promising honey you even have a ID at 7dpo!!!! how do you feel???

I am in a similar situation as i am 2days late. I do have AF light cramping but no spotting or sore boobs.

This is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/321b3e/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Take a look and see what you think!

we probably will be testing together ...... if i actually dare to test hate getting BFN!!!!! this is my 12 month TTC!!!!

baby dust xx

wow your chart liiks really promising honey you even have a ID at 7dpo!!!! how do you feel???

I am in a similar situation as i am 2days late. I do have AF light cramping but no spotting or sore boobs.

This is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/321b3e/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

we probably will be testing together ...... if i actually dare to test hate getting BFN!!!!! this is my 12 month TTC!!!!

baby dust xx

Your chart looks really good, I'm worried because mine isn't going up at all. I feel fine, no spotting, very slight cramps that seem to be less and less each day and boobs seem a little sorer each day. My cp is really high and closed, I've had creamy cm, and a few minor headaches. I haven't been late (usually 28 day cycle sometimes a day early or late) in the last year, I usually will spot a day before a full flow starts but nothing so far. I think the last few days my room has been colder then normal so I wonder if thats why my temp isn't showing as going up

Fingers crossed for your bfp

Thanks honey, tbh the last two temps are FF corrected temps as i took my temp 3-4 hours earlier than normal. So i used the FF temp corrector and it corrected my temps making them higher than the actual temps i took (which where still above the coverline but more like your temps).

I am always 24 or 25 day cycle never any more LP is usually 11 days so im hopeful but nervous!!! my CP is high medium and i think closed but i cant really tell im always confused with the whole opening part of CP. I too have had creamy cm but today its more watery, dont know if this is a bad thing or not!!!

when do you think you will POAS??

xxx

I think I will test again on friday if the witch hasn't arrived. I tested last night at 12dpo according to ff and it was negative. I just wish I would get a bfp or af would show, I hate being in limbo and by now something should have happened af wise spotting something.

I know what you mean all i keep thinking is i know AF will show so why the hell doesnt it just get on with it already and let me move onto next month!!!!!!!

How frustrating is this getting a BFP lark!!!! How anyone can get pregnant 'by mistake' is beyond me is seems to be the hardest task in the world!!!!

Take care and let me know your outcome honey remember it aint over till the witch arrives and FX she doesnt and you get your BPF tomorrow x x

baby dust xx

Emaskew, your chart looks really promising! (Unlike mine... :cry:) Please keep us posted. FXed for everyone!

Seems that there are alot of us all in the same boat of no af when it should be here by now. Hope all of us get BFP

Well I think I'm going to be out soon, had the slightest bit of faint pink creamy cm earlier when I checked my cervix, I guess af is on her way, I just feel like crying:sad2: I feel like I'm never going to get a bfp or :baby:

Dont despair ButterflyK xxx

if it is AF think of it like this... at least you can now move forward and plan next month x x

i know its not much of a consolation but its better than being one of these poor ladies who have a random 40 day cycle and cant move forward x x x

im thinking of you sweetie take care x x x x x

my AF is due today woke up this morning feeling wet (tmi) thinking she was here but no had some cramps and constantly feeling the need to wee but there's not much there and still no af have been waking up in the night to go to the loo which is not like me my temp has been at 36.9 for the last week or so but the last two days its been 37.0 and last night it went up to 37.1

that sounds good cj405

how many DPO are you???
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back