af due today

hey jewls....sorry for the bfn. but I see it says pregnant under your name...did you get your bfp?

Hi Bella21,

Any sign of AF? i was due end of oct, beginning of nov and ive had nothing, got a few PMS symptoms but no actual AF! :( :( they say don't stress but each month that goes by and each month i don't see AF gets me worried.

Still no appt for an ultrasound, they want to be hurrying up.

OH has consented to starting to TTC but i think im gunna get some cheap ov.strips and see what's what and for now just not use protection!

Hope your ok, and anyone else on this post! sending lots of dust :) x x x x

hey loobyloo! yeah AF got me nov 3...still waiting for it to end lol. and I understand the whole stressing every month it never comes. its kind of hard not too when you never know when its going to come :( I havnt made an appointment yet either...keep putting it off because I'm nervous to find out whats really going on with my cycles. And thats pretty much what I'm doing for this month! started temping and i bought cheap ov tests too! for my own benefit mostly to track my cycle better!

Urgh to AF!
How are the kits? Thinking of getting some cheaper ones from Amazon or something!

Book an appointment tomorrow! :) then its done!
even though im not TTC properly i told them id been trying a year and my cycles were still all over the place, i thought there not fobbing me off!

I've had blood tests to.measure hormones and theyve come back 'fine' - yet no AF? hm clearly not fine! nurse is convinced im ovulating just not releasing any lining (sorry for tmi!) that scares me though incase i do get pregnant!

I'm waiting on this ultrasound and then they will refer me to gynecology! in the mean time im just trying to chill!

so yeah even though you might be worried, and you probs have nothing to worried about, you won't know unless you go :)

X x x

havnt tried the kits yet because I'm still on AF and probably won't start them until a little later since my cycles are longer but ill let you know!

I still don't understand how they can say theres nothing wrong but yet you still havnt had a period. Ive heard of it being normal to stick one here and there but still ya know? and don't worry nothing is TMI for me lol you can say whatever you want it won't bother me :)

and you're right i should probably get on that and just book the appointment lol. I hope your ultrasound goes okay!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->