AF due today!!

Dodgegal

Reaction score
Well its due today, but so far nothing showing its coming. Still have the funny cramps in the front of my tummy and a sore throat but thats all. Keeping my fingers cross. I am waiting a few more days before any POAS.:haha:

Wow talk about self control! Good luck!

Yeah well I don't want to get too excited. I've done it before and then just to disappointed. OH B-day is next weekend so I will for sure do one before then.

awwww yay! Holding out for OH's bdays = awesome! My OH's bday is on the 10th so I'll be 12DPO then and will definitely POAS. AF is due a couple days after that though :(

awwww yay! Holding out for OH's bdays = awesome! My OH's bday is on the 10th so I'll be 12DPO then and will definitely POAS. AF is due a couple days after that though :(

:hugs: i hope you get it!

I hope you get your BFP also chicadee! Best of luck darl!

Still no:witch:. LOL.2 days past due date. Cramps, sweating and lots of heat from tummy. Always feel hungry. Sore throat. Asked my sister, she is 10 weeks along, and when she was first preggo she didn't even think thats what it was. She thought she had a UTI, and was sure that AF was coming, she had really BAD cramps, worst then AF cramps. I had bad ones last night again in the middle of the night and they went away again, I was sure AF was coming. I am trying to wait at least till thursday/friday to test.:wacko:

Oooh, let us know how you get on. I'm in exactly the same position as you. 3 days late now (AF type cramps have stopped though). I did POAS twice but BFN. :shrug: Will try again tomorrow.

Well she got me today. and the cramps are really bad. I am starting to wonder why I have cramps for a week before AF starts. Oh well, good luck to you ladies, at least I know I am O'ing, this was my first cycle on soy so i will be doing soy again this month.

Well she got me today. and the cramps are really bad. I am starting to wonder why I have cramps for a week before AF starts. Oh well, good luck to you ladies, at least I know I am O'ing, this was my first cycle on soy so i will be doing soy again this month.

Sorry to hear that AF got you Dodgegal.:hugs: Hopefully you will have better luck this cycle.:flower:

Also good luck to Klandagi and Doblet!!:flower:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back