AF due tomoro anyone else?!

Mine is also due tomorrow. I am praying that "she" doesn't come to town lol. I was believing that I was preggers last week, but now I've been doubtful...especially 'cause I caved and did a test on Saturday and it came out as a BFN...I'm not completely hopeless though. Good luck to you. I hope AF understands that she isn't wanted by the both of us!

yup mine is due tomorrow as well. i wanna wait till shes late before i test!

same here i wont test tomoro if she doesnt come which i hope she doesnt!! will test in few days but i have my fxd for you all

I have such bad cramps - so think AF is coming tomorrow/tonight too. I have a 27-30 day cycle normally. Tested yesterday and BFN :-(

Yep - my auntie is due to call around tomorrow as well. I thought she wasn't going to visit this month and I was getting excited. But I def think she is on her way, had my usual crampy/gas today to let me know.

GL to all xx

mine is due today....BFN....guess i will keep waiting

o dear hun hope something happens soon preferably bfp!!

Thinking of you girls!! Mine is due today but I've had no signs what so ever of her showing up...but that doesn't mean anything cause she has a real stinky timing. And this is CD32

oh no honeypot hope you get a bfp soon or she shows up atleast so you can get on with the next cycle xx

Mine is due tomorrow and I have already started spotting. As of this month it has been 1 year that we have been TTC. Oh well, I might still have a chance at the end of the month if my cycle stays the way it is.

Good Luck and Baby Dust to all the ladies that have not had the witch show up!!

Mine is due tomorrow and I have already started spotting. As of this month it has been 1 year that we have been TTC. Oh well, I might still have a chance at the end of the month if my cycle stays the way it is.

Good Luck and Baby Dust to all the ladies that have not had the witch show up!!

hmmm hun well your not out till the witch shows fully alot of people spot when af is due then get bfp so your still in for a chance :)

oh no honeypot hope you get a bfp soon or she shows up atleast so you can get on with the next cycle xx

Thanks girly. I hope so too. I get tired of playing the waiting game. It annoys me. The longer I wait makes me think oh wow, I could be...then the biatch shows up.

I've had spotting twice, after IVF and am testing tomorrow... so nervous!

Hi girls,

I am a day behind you guys - no sign so far though. Fingers crossed for everyone x:flower:

mine was due the 31st I am 2 days late as of right now. unless she comes today. I also am getting a :bfn:

i will buy test tomoro if she isnt here by then. i knew if i bought them sooner i would have caved! gonna try and wait till sat or sunday!

Thinking of you girls!! Mine is due today but I've had no signs what so ever of her showing up...but that doesn't mean anything cause she has a real stinky timing. And this is CD32
I am CD 32 as well 2 days late I am going

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->