AF due tomorrow *CHART INCLUDED*

Cesca

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new on the site :kiss: .

I have one more day to go before AF arrives, looking at my chart, is it triphasic? Was that an implantation dip on 11dpo any hope? :( I tested 10 and 12dpo and got :bfn:

I have been very nauseous and sneezing like crazy the past few days.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/53a0dc/?i=6237548&

I promise to update. x

Sorry I don't know. How long is your lp normally?

I hope this doesn't give you false hope..but your chart looks just like my DS did. When i saw the dip in temp, for you it was on 11dpo, it took two days before a faint pos came up on a FRER after that dip for me. I have short cycles averaging about 26 but always with a LP of 14 days. No other test was pos until much later. I got my DS pos on DPO10...which was early, even my doctor who i saw the same day was shocked.

So hard to say! Though if that is an implantation dip at 11dpo, apparently it takes a couple of days after that for a BFP on a HPT. I got a BFN at 10dpo and then a BFP blood test at 12dpo. Who knows when I would have gotten a BFP HPT. Good Luck!

Thank you for your response ladies. No AF yet, just lotiony cm and close to no cramps, very very mild if I ever get some every now and then, normally I am in agony by now. However with the temp drop today I'm not sure whats going on ! I'm always a 13LP with 28 day cycles. FX af stays away tomorrow.. If it doesn't show up I will be taking a digi test.

Its ok hunny, just not meant to be..trying to stay positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->