Af got me today ,ttc #1 anyone want to be my buddy?

Ghost

Mother of one :)
Reaction score
I've not really got anyone I can discuss this sort of thing with apart from my partner, would really be helpful. I've been trying to conceive since I stopped the pill last July ( was only on it 6 months) my periods are now regular but vary from every 30 to 36/38 or 40 . Usually around 36. No prolems that we know of , however we both need to lose a bit of weight I reckon. We live in uk though two seperate areas so we only see each other for 3 nights a fortnight. We use ovulation predicted strips- however i'm not consistent with it , first month too. Im twenty one in nov and partners 22 in sept. We try to time it right with the strips ,cm and just when we think it's right. Anyone?

Hi Ghost :flower:
Are you still looking for a TTC buddy? My DH & I are trying for our 1st (we just started this week). That must be tough only seeing your OH for 3 days.
I came off the pill in Feb of this year after being on it for 13 years. I've started taking B6 to help lengthen my luetal phase as it was only 10 days. I'm also using opks & temping. Who knew it was so much work to make a baby?!

Oh I know what you mean. You hear all these stories about unplanned pregnancies and hardly ever hear the other end of the spectrum. Yeah I'm still looking for a buddy :) has the pill caused any odd periods for you? Mine aren't consistent , what's b6?

And yeah it's really difficult not seeing each other that often, I volunteer and heworks so even if we were able to see each other more frequently that would be a problem, we want to find a place but it's so difficult to even do that .

I came off the mini pill in the beginning of Feb this year. I had my first real AF at the end of Feb and my cycles have been 29 or 31 days each month since. Its weird how it switches each month. I've been temping since Feb but decided to start opk's two months ago. According to the opk's I wasn't ov'ing when I thought I was. I was actually ov'ing 10 days before AF which gave me a 10 luetal phase. I know that's the minimum LP so I decided to take vitamin b6 (actually a b complex) to try to lengthen my LP. That's the only supplement I'm taking besides prenatal vitamins.

Hey I just joined b and b today and need a buddy to talk to about how I'm feeling during this time if you still need a buddy please let me know. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->