AF is here! Whoopie!! fx for a valentines bfp

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Whoop whoop :happydance: first one since 5th aug 2010 and yeah she needed some help to show but thats not the point! She is here!! Started clomid today, soooo excited!
Fx for a valentines baby :baby:
:dust:

Haha it makes a change for AF to be good news!!!!

Good luck for feb!!!!!!

I know :haha: im sure this time next month i will be cursing the witch just like everyone else :wacko:

good luck this cycle (good that now you have one)
:dust:

Ok so i started propper af (red flow sorry tmi) on monday just gone and now it appears to be getting less and more brown? Should it be like this? I was expecting much worse, should i be worried??

Well we really are TTC buddies.. I've just got he starts of mine (last night) but literally a wipe of Brown..and sorry like you TMI!! lol.. nothing today just a small mark... hmmmm
If it does happen then I can keep track with you :):hugs::flower:

Ok so i started propper af (red flow sorry tmi) on monday just gone and now it appears to be getting less and more brown? Should it be like this? I was expecting much worse, should i be worried??

I wouldn't worry- my period was only 4 days last month instead of the usual 7, but randomly I O'd earlier than usual too following my short period!! Must have been related. Keep an eye out for an early eggie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->