AF late but could it be the vitamin b complex? UPDATE

spain

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new but have found reading comments very helpful so thank you. Looking for a bit of insight.

I started taking a vitamin b complex at the beginning of my cycle because I had an 11 day lp with 1 or 2 days of brown spotting before af.

Well, on 10dpo I started spotting and was disappointed that my lp hadn't lengthened. However after 2 days the spotting stopped and I am now on 15 dpo with high temps, no spotting and no af. I have never hap spotting that didn't turn into af.

I am too scared of bfn to take a test. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Could the b complex just be causing a much longer lp?

I'm going a little crazy.

Thanks in advance

Sounds like you could be pregnant. Taking vitb is unlikely to lengthen your cycle by four days, maybe one or two but four is a lot. My LP is 10 days, so 11 days is not too bad at all. I think you may be pregnant but hold off testing if you prefer to wait and see. i am really hoping you get your BFP! Good luck!!

Do you know for sure when you ovulated? B complex delayed by ovulation by over a week

Thanks so so much for the reply guys. I'm pretty sure I ovulated 15 days ago (28th). Clear temp rise and cross hairs on ff. Every month I'm so hopeful but this seems like best chance now.

Laurac, a week? Wow. I only ovulated 2 days later this month. Was your luteal phase longer too?

Aarhh, gotta hate the wait.

Going to test Tuesday or Wednesday if there's still no sign of AF.

Good luck to you both x

I had to stop taking it before my body ovulated. Didn't like it AT ALL!

Fingers crossed xx

Anyone else have experience with vitamin b complex?

I started taking the vitb6 (50mg a day) and b complex from this cycle day 1, to lengthen my LP from 10days, and i ovulated on day 15 this month, 18 last month, 20 month before and day 21 month before that. I don't think the vits change that part of your cycle (so my doc told me) but they can lengthen you LP. Your luteal phase is the part of the cycle that doesn't change month to month (unless you take vitamins/vitex) and the first half changes all the time, nothing to do with taking vitamins.

I think things sound good for you.. Keep us posted :)

Just wanted to update for anyone looking for an answer. Looks like vitamin b complex did the trick for me. Got my bfp the first time I tested at 17dpo. Can't believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->