AF late but neg testing?

Tink_

Reaction score
Firstly, apologies for not being on here at all lately. I've been quite poorly and the computer sometimes isn't helpful with dizziness etc!

I'm now 1 day late for AF which is actually quite late for me because usually I have spotting by day 24/25 and now I'm day 29 and nothing.

I got a 'peak' fertility on CBFM days 12 & 13 and BD'd all around that time but I wasn't temping this month, typical!

Is there any point having hope or should I assume really that even though the 'peak' was there, I possibly O'd late or not at all?

Thank you ladies, I'm going a bit crazy here!

xxx

I had a stark white FRER, totally negative. I waited 2 days and got my BFP. Some ladies just take awhile for their levels to rise. Test again.

ive had one cycle where my period was not only late by a day but i also had spotting on the day i was supposedly to have implantation bleeding. af can be so mean! i ended up spotting again the whole day my period was late and it ended up coming 15 hours later. i hated it.. i didnt know my period would trick me like that.

on the upside, and depending on the hpt brand, some women get their bfps after a late period. it all depends on when the baby implants. thats the key. my baby implanted at 6 dpo so that explains why i got my bfp at 8 dpo although i swore i wasnt pregnant. it was a surprise after i stopped trying!

They definitely can be very cruel Catiren! I've only had an experience similar to this about 14 months ago but I hadn't been doing OPK's or anything so I guess I felt more aware it could all be totally different.

I did have bloods done on CD 21 to confirm ovulation which showed I did so I know I ovulated but possibly it was later than I thought and would explain implantation. Hopefully time will tell for the positive but now I would also just want to know either way so if it's not my time then I can move on to next cycle.

Great news though that you got your positive at 8dpo, congratulations lovely! I hope your pregnancy is going well :) xxx

I am in the same boat --- AF usually comes 12-14 dpo (with spotting a few days before).....I am at dpo 15 now, and negative test this am. Absolutely no spotting so far.
This is our 13th cycle, so I am praying praying praying it just doesn't come. We are ready for our first!!

Really hope this is your month MrsL4 <3 This is our 19th cycle so can really appreciate how difficult it is and even harder when AF is late but the tests are negative!

Fingers crossed for us both. xx

I am in the same boat, it's so frustrating! AF is 3 days late now, and tests are all negative, I've never been late in my entire life! Usually have 27 day cycles, it's now almost the end of day 30 and I have none of my usual AF symptoms. It's driving me mad :shrug:

I have recently started a new job so I wondered if it's a stress thing? Going to the GP on Monday to get a check up (and do yet another test whilst I'm there) to see what's going on.

Hope you all get your BFP's soon!

Hey Lozzie, hope you get some answers soon - good luck <3 I hope your GP will be helpful tomorrow and you can find out what is going on. x

I started some spotting today so I guess thats my answer sadly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->