AF late. Scared to test!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so on 13dpo my temp kinda spiked up. Today (14dpo) I've been having cramps.. Some of them were kinda like AF cramps but not severely. Swore AF was coming but nothing. Cramps have stopped for now.. All I've been getting is clear discharge. Nothing else. I work night shift so I'll get my 14dpo temp this afternoon..

Gosh I'm nervous!!!!

Got my fingers crossed for you!! Chart looks great though!

Got my fingers crossed for you!! Chart looks great though!

Thank you! Yeah I thought so too! But in the back of my mind I can just see that temp drop.. Nerve wrecking! As far as right now.. No spotting or cramps.. Just clear CM..

Oh yeah I know how that goes and unfortunately early pregnancy symptoms are basically pms symptoms ack!
I think i ovulated yesterday but havent confirmed it because of cycle irregularities and im watch my temps for drops that would mean another failed ovulation attempt. Already had 2 this cycle so im hoping third times the charm lol

Oh yeah I know how that goes and unfortunately early pregnancy symptoms are basically pms symptoms ack!
I think i ovulated yesterday but havent confirmed it because of cycle irregularities and im watch my temps for drops that would mean another failed ovulation attempt. Already had 2 this cycle so im hoping third times the charm lol

Yeah I know. That's why I'm like why am I not getting AF? Sure feels like she's coming LOL!

I seen your chart! Gosh that must be so confusing! Do you ovulate every month or is it just this cycle being wonky?

Every cycle is wonky. Some cycles I don't even ovulate. My longest cycle was 96 days and my shortest is about 31 days. I spent 2 years trying to have my second child and so I have learned a lot. But this time I am focusing on my nutrition and getting all the right vitamins and nutrients my body needs to ovulate and trying to do relaxation exercises. It seems to be helping as they have evened out a bit :).

My temp dropped a little and a :bfn:!

Guess she's in her way! There's no AF cramps nor spotting.. This is confusing!!

Awe I hope not but most BFPs would show this far after ovulation. Still holding out some hope for you though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->