AF lurking? Beware-Totally TMI!

ronshi

Reaction score
Hi girls!

Wanted to know if any of you know that AF is on the way by that "period smell" (the kind that isn't detectable to anyone else, but you can tell even if you've just showered)? I know, I know, TMI!!!:blush:

Technically, I'm on cd40, but AF is only about 3 days late cos I got positive OPk 17 days ogo, so I'm 17dpo I suppose.

I've been getting BFNs for ages, and I'm about to throw in the towel cos I got "that smell" today about 7 hrs ago, although no bleeding yet.

I'll keep you posted if AF shows up soon- and if I know anything by the last 18 years of her visits, i imagine she'll be here within a day!

xx

i'm panicking cos this is the longest cycle i've had- is it just going to get longer and longer til menopause???

I've not experienced the smell but can usually tell when I'm coming on -more so before my mc - I'll def be sniffing next cycle incase it's something I missed!! - . Since my mc I have had extra long cycles too - if they continue to increase in length def see you dr tho!

Hope it's a BFP but if not at least you can lay that cycle down as done!

hx

I've not experienced the smell but can usually tell when I'm coming on -more so before my mc - I'll def be sniffing next cycle incase it's something I missed!! - . Since my mc I have had extra long cycles too - if they continue to increase in length def see you dr tho!

Hope it's a BFP but if not at least you can lay that cycle down as done!

hx

:haha: i hope you won't get AF next month! xx

cant say ive experienced the 'smell' although its not something ive picked up on i think it may be something ive missed?? hope you get your bfp hun xx

I don't get this either, I just get vile mood swings for 2 days before af comes. It's my only indication! Xx

I have to admit, I am a bit more shall I say 'fragrant' just before and obviously during!

Do you temp Ronshi? I am guessing not as you would have mentioned this, I personally don't but I know for the ones that too they can sometimes get an indication from the temperature.

I have to admit, I am a bit more shall I say 'fragrant' just before and obviously during!

Do you temp Ronshi? I am guessing not as you would have mentioned this, I personally don't but I know for the ones that too they can sometimes get an indication from the temperature.

I wish I did temp! As soon as the :witch: arrives, i'll start & order somemore OPKs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->