AF not going away.. need advise pleeese xx

Odi

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

please help.. i need some advise.. Im pretty regular, 26 days, AF came as usual on the 27th of June, normal, usually lasts around 5 days, sometimes 4 days with light spotting, normal.....
BUT! she came and she is STILL HERE?? it is now CD 10 and she is still lingering... not heavy at all, no cramps, nothing, just lingering.. light, red sometimes a bit browny but no heavy at all.. i dont know whats going on with me.....
any info or advise would be greatly appreciated :flower::flower::flower:

Odi xx

I'm the same way. Typical for me 4-5 days and suspiciously light.
This is the cycle I had my HSG on, Spotted for 3 days then AF almost a week early! 8 days and still going strong. Still small clots and pink-red blood not lingering old bits. No noicible cramps and PMS was minimal - except I've been weepy, crying over nothing. I figure it's a good clean out after the dye, but I'm tired of it!

I just hope it's a good thing, but it's weird when my body goes off schedule! Usually I'm super-regular 27-29 days, perfect like clockwork. I vaginally temp and skip during AF so not having temps by CD8 is weeeeird not knowing what's going on!! Maybe I'll just orally temp this cycle...

So strange... I'm thinking in going to have to go docs on Monday... Tampon lasts me like 1.5 hours, then leaking, but waterie?? TMI I know.. But it's got me puzzled...
Good luck to ya xx keep me posted :)

Hmmmm not sure what to make of that! I know intercourse or orgasm can help expel menstrual matter..try that? Wish I could help more :shrug:

Hmmmm not sure what to make of that! I know intercourse or orgasm can help expel menstrual matter..try that? Wish I could help more :shrug:

I like ur thinking 😜

Hey girl, have you been taking/recently quit birth control? I got my period, and bled for two weeks +. I was so scared! It was light spotting also, no cramps. I didnt even have to wear a tampon through most of it. Still was so worried something was wrong. Went to the doctors, had a pelvic exam and was tested for stds. The doctor told me this can happen when birth control is taken irregularly. I was on the pill. I would take it at different times each day, n sometimes miss one or two days, which threw my body out of whack. I (think) I started taking it at the same time each day etc..it was a long while ago so I can't be sure. But it DID go away

It might have lasted almost a month even. It was freaky.. Your hormones are just likely being moody (ha, imagine that) they will probably steady out on their own but if your worried go to a doc. Like I said I went n nothing was wrong, just crazy hormones

Well mine finally slowed to heavy spotting. I was down to a liner today, CD9!

Hey girl, have you been taking/recently quit birth control? I got my period, and bled for two weeks +. I was so scared! It was light spotting also, no cramps. I didnt even have to wear a tampon through most of it. Still was so worried something was wrong. Went to the doctors, had a pelvic exam and was tested for stds. The doctor told me this can happen when birth control is taken irregularly. I was on the pill. I would take it at different times each day, n sometimes miss one or two days, which threw my body out of whack. I (think) I started taking it at the same time each day etc..it was a long while ago so I can't be sure. But it DID go away

hey hey,, no Birth control, its just getting to me now! going docs this arvo, will let you ladies know what he sais...
Wish me luck xx

Odi

Well even still, I doubt its anything serious. I was sooo annoyed n worried though, so the doc should at least put ur mind to ease if he cant stop it. A period is bad enough for a week right! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->