AF on day 13? Can't be...

OHaiMommy

4 angels, WTT for #1
Reaction score
This morning I have some bleeding. It is only day 13 of my cycle. I am like :shrug:

So annoying because this is about the time we would be TTC, right in the middle of my cycle.

Anyone else ever have bleeding in the middle of the cycle and know why??

Heya hun,

Last month I had some light bleeding around day 14. Was told at the time that it could either be an ovulation bleed, or an implantation bleed. Seeing as your only day 13, I would guess it's an ovulation bleed. Don't quote me on that, but that's what I was advised. I would BD if I was you ;-)

:dust:

xoxo

Hey.. i got my AF after 32days... once they were away i was on countdown to start taking my OPKs.. then out the blue i bled again for 2 days... then it stopped.

dont know what it was.. strange eh?

Thanks ladies for the responses. I have some ovulation test strips, I may have to take one today.

How heavy is the bleeding? If it is just spotting, it is most likely related to Ovulation. This can happen at the exact moment the egg bursts from the follicle. It can also be caused by a flux in your hormones. I have mid-cycle spotting almost every month around ovulation.

Mines wasnt spotting, it was just like a normal AF amount...

But like i said, it came and went within 2 days.... Strangley I did take a Starflower oil capsule, so i think this triggered it somehow.

Yeah, just spotting. My ov test was positive. So we did the BD last night! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->