AF or BFN Rituals?

WoolSocks

Reaction score
Anyone have any rituals or traditions whenever AF comes or you are stuck with negatives? Hubby brings home takeout and I usually grab chocolate and something to pamper myself with on the way home. Pore strips, face masks, a body scrub, a lipstick I had been eyeing. Just something to pick myself up. And we usually share some sort of alcoholic beverage to commiserate. What about you guys? Anything you do to try to make it suck less?

I don't do much of anything but I think those are some great ideas! I like the takeout or lipstick as I'm not much for sweets. :)

I hadn't thought of this, but it's a good idea! I'm expecting af any day now, and I think I'll bring up the takeout idea to hubby. :)

This might be a good idea. So far my entire ritual is to mope or just keep going.

Yep, I get myself some sort of "treat" - and, yes, usually wine is involved, too, although I am taking a total sober break regardless for a few months to see if that improves my fertility. Can't hurt. But my treats are usually something i have wanted but have vetoed out of practicality. Last month is was super fancy lancome face cream that I got tons of bonus gifts with. It was really fun to get! Oh, and DH and I always get lots of sushi - I get the rawest rolls they make, lol.

I don't have any rituals or traditions when I get AF, however, I think it's a great idea and I might just have to start. :thumbup:

Word. Sushi and booze all the way.
Yep, I get myself some sort of "treat" - and, yes, usually wine is involved, too, although I am taking a total sober break regardless for a few months to see if that improves my fertility. Can't hurt. But my treats are usually something i have wanted but have vetoed out of practicality. Last month is was super fancy lancome face cream that I got tons of bonus gifts with. It was really fun to get! Oh, and DH and I always get lots of sushi - I get the rawest rolls they make, lol.

Girl I go hard on the chocolate. And my heating pad. Gotta love it. That's the best part about AF- pigging out because I feel like I deserve it. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->