AF or very late implant(WARNING TMI PIC!)

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I'm on cd 29/15 DPO(10/1) and this is my first time using Soft Cup. Well when I took it out to change it(bought disposable ones) I saw yellow/creamy/lotiony looking cm with a small streak of blood(red?). Is it a teeny tiny start to AF or very late implant? I'm attaching a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 44
Can I ask why you're using a softcup without af? Just curious no judgement... and that just looks like it could be cervical irritation!

I implanted at 15dpo and it was loads more than that. I actually thought af had started and that I was having a chemical, then it tailed off. Same for a second day and then it tailed off again. There's no way of knowing for sure, you just have to wait it out and see if af starts or if it stops. Have you had your bfp?

Can I ask why you're using a softcup without af? Just curious no judgement... and that just looks like it could be cervical irritation!

I'm trying to be proactive... She's due her ugly face any day and I don't wanna be caught by surprise.

I implanted at 15dpo and it was loads more than that. I actually thought af had started and that I was having a chemical, then it tailed off. Same for a second day and then it tailed off again. There's no way of knowing for sure, you just have to wait it out and see if af starts or if it stops. Have you had your bfp?

I haven't tested yet...i wanna late until I'm late to test

Sorry, but it would be impossible to say. I never had any implant blood so everyone is different. I'd do like you and wait until I was late and then test if AF hasn't showed. Good luck!! (Oh, and when I was pregnant with daughter and didn't yet know, I was cramping so bad I thought AF was about to show any minute, plus it was time for her, so I wore tampons for 3 days waiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->