AF Question

ashleyy0

Mom to Hunter NTNP#2
Reaction score
I haven't been tracking my cycles too much. I know that it has been coming about every 30 days normally starts around the same time. In may I started at the first of May as I always do and then I started at the very end of May. I didn't have another period until the end of June which was like 29 days. Now today I wasn't due to have my period until Saturday and now it is here today. Does that change my ovulation days any at all? I know that may be a dumb question but I haven't been tracking it before and so now I am just wondering.:shrug:

If your cycle changes by a day or two it can change the day that you ovulate. They say you should track your cycle for a couple of months and ovulation tends to happen 14 days before af arrives. However for some people, on occasion ovulation can be delayed or happen early. As its only about a 24 hour window it can be a difficult one to time unless you use opk's.

Hope this helps.

You could try an ovulation kit too! if your cycle is going haywire sometimes its hard to be exact on when your ovulating. you can get a 5 day kit cheap at the grocery store. I used one with my first and it worked like a charm. i'd count the 14 days like katiee21 mentioned then for extra umph use the kit to be sure...and the rest is up to you!! lol. good luck!

You could try an ovulation kit too! if your cycle is going haywire sometimes its hard to be exact on when your ovulating. you can get a 5 day kit cheap at the grocery store. I used one with my first and it worked like a charm. i'd count the 14 days like katiee21 mentioned then for extra umph use the kit to be sure...and the rest is up to you!! lol. good luck!

Thank you! If NTNP and nature doesn't take its course after a few months I might just have to try that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->