AF question...

fuffyburra

Hattie Flower's mummy :)
Reaction score
Just copied it outta my journal, too confusing to type twice lol :p

Why oh why does my body do this to me?! Grrr lol I ovulated day 11 instead of day 12 this month, and AF arrived a day early (CD 27 instead of 28), and usually mine are SO heavy it's unbareable and last for 7 days before coming to a very abrupt stop.

Anywho this one started like a normal AF, just a day earlier, but it's been less than half as heavy as it would normally be and had brown stuff in it already (sorry waaaayyyy TMI!) 'which I don't usually get until probably day 6 or 7. Also last night when I was out there was no blood AT ALL (from 7:30 - 3:00am) and there's only been one tiny spot of it since then. I've been kinda stressed lately I suppose, and we had the holiday and everything. Doesn't explain why I ovulated early, but I can deal with that lol. I just wanna know why it's so light and short?!

Could it be stress d'you reckon? I've been super stressed before and my periods NEVER change. I've also never had it a day early. I'll honestly feel cheated if it stays like this and I have to have AF more often, even if just by a day :p

What does everyone think?

I would say stress, just because thats what you think it is :rofl:

To be honest I have no idea, it could be down to so many things, as long as it isn't disrupting your life I wouldn't worry too much, by next month you may be back to a heavy cycle with horrible pains! Don't knock it, maybe you body is giving you a break hehe x

I am not sure either but as you say it could be stress related. Hope it returns to normal soon for you.

It's been just as painful as normal lol, just lighter. Still, not bad! Just wondered how much effect stress really has on it.
Thanks guys! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->