AF- showed...so bummed!!!!!

I have had to take out the "https" part of the link above in order to send my message.

Is this your first time temping Luvmydoggies? It's kind of fun! Looks like you have everything you need, GL!

Hi Lyvid! I tried temping a few years back but got frustrated with it. To be totally honest, I really didn't even understand what I was looking for. I'm going to give it another shot because I would really like to confirm that I'm ovulating. I have reg periods but just wanted to make sure. thank you so much for the support.:flower:

Join Fertility Friend. Makes temping soooo easy and has easy lessons.
You probably have everything you need, so I wont add to your list. My own list is a little bit obsessive!

Hi Mellybelle!
Thank you so much for the advice! i really appreciate it.:flower: I think I'm a member of fertility friend but have not used it in a few years. Since I haven't gotten pg, I would like to add this back in. My dh has :spermy: issues so I want to make sure I'm timing everything correctly to help us along.

Ive very sorry that AF is coming, It upsets me that you had so much hope and even what you thought was a positive test, its so hard.

do you use ovulation sticks? I dont see it on your list. I think they are very important, so you can pinpoint your LH surge before you ovulate and know when to :sex:. they says its the :sex: before ovulation that works. then your temp will hopefully confirm ovulation has taken place.

good luck next cycle, it WILL happen :flower:

Hi Sarahincanada!
Thank you so much for your kind words and your support.:hugs::hugs: yes, I forgot to mention that I have the clear blue easy fertility monitor...this will be my 3rd month using it.

Luv,
So sorry...
I am on CD1, as well.
Looks like we have almost the same SMEP, except I am also using Wondfo OPKs.

Hi Indigo77! yay!!! I have a SMEP buddy!:happydance: I have never tried it before, so I'm looking forward to it.

Sorry to hear you got AF. I know exactly how heart wrenching it is after such a long time of TTC and how emotionally agonising it it to ride the rollercoaster of emotions on a monthly basis.

I have been on Fertilityfriend.com ever since having difficulty conceiving my DD five years ago. It is a great site for monitoring all your signs (both leading up to and after ovulation).

I recommend you also check your cervical position throughout your cycle. Although it sounds awful, it is quite easy to do and considering you are now at the beginning of your cycle you could benefit from it immediately. It is great to use in combination with ovulation prediction kits as it allows you to clearly identify impending ovulation. BBT is great to do as it allows you to confirm ovulation, however it is a little retrospective.

In addition to the above, I strongly recommend acupuncture or bowen therapy as well as seeing a naturopath. When I was TTC #1, a girl friend of mine spent over a year trying to convince me to do this to improve fertility but I figured it was a bit of airy fairy nonsense. Mind you, she had done acupuncture and naturopathy herself and fallen pregnant first month in with number #1 at age 38 and also first month in with number #2 at age 40.

Eventually, after all other medical tests showed that DH and I had no fertility issues, I decided to give bowen therapy and naturopathy a go. I fell pregnant with #1, after the second month of treatment. You would have thought I would have learnt my lesson while TTC #2 but no, I went it alone for about 6 months until I did bowen therapy again. This time it took 4 months of treatment to conceive.

Anyway, hugs to you. I am also on CD2.

Hi Quisty!
Everything you said, is how I feel.:flower: Thank you so much for your advice! I will try and check my cervical position. Acupuncture is something I have really wanted to try. The bowen therapy, sounds very interesting and I will def look into it. Your story is really encouraging to me! :hugs::hugs:

I have added a link here.

://www.bowen.asn.au/bowen-therapy/what-is-bowen-therapy/

It has just struck me, however, that it was originated in Geelong, Australia and I am not sure how many trained bowen therapist there are in other regions of the world. I live in Australia, and although it is not widely known about, it has gained more and more attention.

Bowen Therapy had significant effects on my cycle. My cycle was regulated from 31+ days to 28, I got increased EWCM and my brown spotting totally dissappeared. These were very distinct differences that gave me confidence in the treatment.

I should point out that I am currently doing acupuncture instead of bowen therapy, but the reason for this is that my bowen therapist only works Monday - Friday and due to my work hours I can't make appointments that fit with my work schedule. So far, the acupuncture has had an impact on my cycle too. I am still having some spotting which she is now treating, so we will see how this turns out. I imgaine however that acupuncture is as effective as bowen therapy, hence I recommend that you see one or the other.

Thanks Quisty, that's really interesting! I found one practitioner local to me who did her training in Australia. I might give this a try for my chronic back pain if nothing else.

Luvmydoggies - If you still need more info on temping other than what FF has, get the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". It's what got me doing it. Great book, it explains it very well and includes checking for cervical position and charting CM. I use the charting program on their site not FF. Out of curiosity I signed up for FF yesterday and popped in the temps for my last two cycles and FF gave me a different O date than TCOYF! I like the TCOYF eval better as it gave me a 13 day LP whereas the FF chart gave me an 11 day cycle. :wacko:

Hi Lyvid-
I have that book. I bought it a few years back and kind of read through it. Back then, I didn't think dh and I would have so much trouble conceiving. I'm going to get that book back out and read every page. Fertility Friend confused me when I first started temping, so I will take your advice and sign up with TCOYF site. :hugs::hugs:

Hi Lyvid-
I have that book. I bought it a few years back and kind of read through it. Back then, I didn't think dh and I would have so much trouble conceiving. I'm going to get that book back out and read every page. Fertility Friend confused me when I first started temping, so I will take your advice and sign up with TCOYF site. :hugs::hugs:

I'm using the free software. It's pretty slow to update but it's really easy to use. GL! :hugs:

Hi Lyvid-

I'm using the free software. It's pretty slow to update but it's really easy to use. GL! :hugs:

I starting using it already. I'm using the free software too. You are right, it is a little slow to update but that doesn't bother me. I ended up reading TCOYF, all in one day. It makes more sense to me now then it did before. Thanks again! :) GL to you also.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel. Just think it's a new chance to try again. I hate trying again but that's how you have to think of it. With new cycle, I try to think of doing something different.

Sorry to hear the witch got you! She got me this morning!:growlmad:
Like you said..on to a new month and I will try different things too! GL and hope that next month is ours for a bfp.:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->