AF showed up.. and I am devastated

suzan

Reaction score
I was gona test tom if the devil didnt show up. https://www.messengerfreak.com/emoticons/love/787.gif
I can see some spots today, so definetly it is going to show tomorrow morning.
I hate everything. Please someone shoot me, I wana die.
I think I am not ready to have a baby. I must hearl first from my previous miscarriage, it's so sad. https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8121/thcry2tm4.gif

I need to make a change, a change for me, for the better. I am going to stress-free myself this time. I am gona join a gym..workout after work.. eat healthier, and try to have fun.. I will try to stop dropping tears, and stop thinking about it.. I will start not to do googling about this topic anymore.. I will start charting my temperature from now (I do everything but this)
I will pray and ask God to help me heal and send me a https://www.msnpro.com/baby/baby2.gif.

I swear I will love so much this baby, and take care of him or her a lot. I can stop doing everything I do now for my baby.. I want to feel nauseas and I wana feel sleepy and tired for my baby.. I wana let the love I feel be real and let it go out of me.. I wana be a momy to a baby, to my baby..

For my baby, I need to heal, I need to move on, and have a positive attitude. I hope next month is my month. I will work on not stressing and just enjoy it and love my hubby more and more.

Good luck to all, hope u all get ur BFP.

Best wishes to all,
suzan

:hugs:Suzan, :hugs::hugs::hugs: I am sorry to hear you are down about things. BFP will happen for you soon. I am sure you will make a great mum. You have had to go through a lot with the miscarriage and are right about taking time to heal and get fit and healthy.

There are lots of people on B&B to talk to if you are feeling down. Try not to worry or get to upset about this month's AF - it's only one month and a couple of weeks go by quickly.

Ok I dont know what's going on.
I am having horrible leg pain but AF just frozen. Nothing is coming~
I just see light brown spotting when I whip in the toilet. That's it.
I just want it to come and get over with it!
Please please please AF, if you caught me, please show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I don't know what to say hun, so I will just send lots of hugs and babydust :dust:

Sinead

:hugs: So sorry to hear that the :witch: got you :hugs:

aww hunny Im sorry that you are feeling so low at the moment. Just remember, tommorow is another day.

I know you have been through alot and you have been very strong to get through it, it must be heartbreaking and very hard for you, but you need to take a look in the mirrow see what a strong person you are, and that you can do it, it might be a long journey but you will get your BFP.

I think already you have a great attitude towards it, I really think working out will help you feel better in yourself, good luck hunny xxx

Aww hunnie, no words I can say will help you, but just wanted to send you some :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dear Suzan,
If the AF just stop like that, pls go to see ur DR.
:dust: baby dust for you...
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"