AF slows down CD3 and ends CD4, What?

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Cd4 and no trace of AF, lightpink spotting this AM and thats it. Maybe its coming back. I used to have a 7 day AF but last year it went to 5 days, very painful and strong the first 2 days, normal the 3rd, lacks up on the 4th and ends on the 5th. This time was very short. This month was one of the most painful ive had in awhile though. Cramps, sickness, and dizziness. My body just cant be normal for awhile :cry:

I often worry about my af, in my teens it was heavy and 7 days. When I was on the pill it went to 5 days and over the last year or so it's 3 days, day 1 medium day 2 heavy day 3 spotting and I always get dreadful cramps and backache. I was concerned an egg might not implant. I did have a pregnancy that lasted 8 weeks the mc was nothing to do with the lining, in fact I had to have an erpc as after 3 weeks my body still wouldn't let go of the gestational sac ( I had a blighted ovum)

I think normal is very much relative...it's also overrated ;-) take some pain meds grab a hot water bottle and try not to worry x

Thank you! I started back but its just slight spotting and its pink.

i wouldnt worry too much :) hormones etc..

in my teens it would last 6 days of bleeding and then 2 of spotting. very painful on the first few days..then i was on depo and it was a week long every 2 weeks. then on the implant i had nothing at all lol and now its 3 days of spotting, then 4 days of bleeding then 1 more of spotting...and not even a little painful.

hopefully it'll form some sort of regular pattern for you soon enough. i wouldnt worry too much about what the pattern is! but fingers crossed :)

It used to last a whole week when I was in my teens. Heavy/medium bleeding for about 5 days and then spotting or light bleeding for a couple more days. Over the years it has gotten shorter and lighter until it was only 3 days, one day of bleeding and two days of spotting. I got a couple of two day periods and was begining to think it might not be normal but the next month I got pregnant after TTC one time so it didn't seem to be a problem for my fertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->