AF Still Has Not Turned Up

Kerry

Mummy to a baby boy
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

So I came off my pill in the week before I got married (4th August) anyway my first cycle last 22 days and my second was 24 days. My last AF was 16/09/07 so I thought AF was due on 10th Oct, but the :witch: didn't show so I took a test and got a BFN. I had be getting period like pains all week but have now left, i don't feel like am going to get my period.

What do you think girls, when should I test again if AF does not show up?

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kerry,

From what I've heard on a couple of these forums the longest regular cycle is usually around 35 days. :-k

If you can wait that long and AF hasn't shown up you could do a test then. Fingers crossed you'll be saying a big fat hello to your BFP :headspin:

xx

do a test now huni using first morning urine xx

good luck x

Kery we seem to be somewhat cycle twins. My last AF was Sept 17th.....not sure how long my clce is though...I'm guessing at 30 days - we'll seee......

I've read after the pill some girls can experience irregular cycles for short while. I'd give it a week if you just got a negative ...

Lots of luck

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d9178165.gif

Oh and defo use first morning water - seems silly to say sometimes but some don't hehe

Yer defo test in a week if still no AF. Mine was due yesterday did a test and got a BFN, i too have had period pains. I'm gonna give it a few more days and test again. Good Luck x

Thanks for all the advise girls :hugs:

AF still not here, it's CD 32 tomorrow so am going to test tomorrow morning if the :witch: stays away

xxxxxx

i would deffo give it a few more days and if AF hasnt arrived test again. i know its hard waiting but if you test again and its still to soon its upsetting to see a negative result.

Good Luck
Hope you get your BFP

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back