AF supposed to arrive August 9 - 28day cycle

Im testing every day!!! errr nothing yet!

Tested twice today - AM - PM both negative. I feel so sluggish and tired...

I took a blue test... got a line not sure if evap.. tested pink.... faint faint faint line... im not convinced yet!! im going to keep testing!! but nausea has hit...

I took a blue test... got a line not sure if evap.. tested pink.... faint faint faint line... im not convinced yet!! im going to keep testing!! but nausea has hit...

Was that with the 10ml? or did you try another brand? I'm thinking of getting an actual test - since even the IC opks aren't very sensitive to me.

i used a 10 pink and then just a clear blue one!!! so we will see tomorrow!!

That sounds promising that you got a line!! You need to put some pics up :) FX for you! I resisted the urge to test today as seeing the BFN were depressing me! My nipples are sore but I get that when AF is due so really think I am out this month.x

there are pics in the pregnancy tests thinger... same lines this morning.. so confused

I def feel like I am out. Really feels like af coming!
Sounds really positive for u, are u usin Internet cheapies?

yeah, im going to go get a frer today though and see whats up

Oh no so sorry to hear that!! I test yesterday with a free bfn. Wish af would hurry up so I can try again! Fx for mx month x

nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo.... Im sorry hun... I have no Af yet... BB's are so sore.. and cervix is high and soft.....hmmmm Hoping for my BFP tomorrow... we will see!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->