AF Symptoms- 8 DPO

corolla

Reaction score
I got a positive opk last Sunday, meaning I probably ovulated last Monday, putting me at 8 dpo.
I've been having some cramps since then, but nothing major. Then, yesterday, my bbs started to get sore.
Today, I'm urinating frequently, have watery CM, broke out all over my face, and bbs are still sore, esp when I press them. I also had a bout of fatigue this evening at around 7:30 and almost fell asleep, but that passed. All my usual pre-AF symptoms.
I'm starting to get discouraged that AF can be on the way almost a week early.
Any hope?

until AF actually shows there is always hope!

AF and pregnancy symptoms are often very similar. We're also hypersensitive to any tiny symptom when TTC i feel so it could be that you're just having an off day and because you're TTC you're more aware of these things. As lil said, you're not out until AF shows.

I had all my typical af symptoms a week before I was due and up until at was due to arrive I was certain I was out! Then BFP! You never know! Good luck!

I'm right there with you corolla and I think we are cycle twins. I'm experiencing the same, except my cramps are more intense than normal AF cramps. That being said, symptoms, even at our early dpo, are mostly due to a rise in progesterone, which happens whether you conceived or not. For some women it turns out to also be hcg related, and I hope that's the case for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->