AF time & being obsessed with wanting a baby

Lilly12

Mommy & #2 on board
Reaction score
I'm always very emotional and getting depressed when I have my AF, about wanting to have a child..
My husbands not ready yet to ttc , and around AF time it seems like the end of the world to me.

Then a few days later Im still wanting to ttc so bad, but it's not so obsessive..

Anyone else got this?

It makes complete sense what you're saying. And while I do feel like that anymore, I certainly can relate because I suppose I used to!

You just need to adjust your mindset I suppose.

Now each time AF arrives, think of it as one less time you'll have it for a while! lol. I don't know if you have a date set to move from WTT to TTC, but since I have the countdown is kind of exciting! Particularly as each time I have AF, it just creates more data/information for me to track my cycle. Don't get me wrong, there are definately times I become incredibly frustrated and cranky about it, but for the most part, I really am trying to enjoy the wait.

I hope this helps you. It can be really horrible waiting - particularly if you have no end in sight just yet!

Hi
I feel obsessed too. Everyday that I take my pill I hate it, I keep counting how many pills I have left until they are finished because then I won't be getting anymore and will be going to the doctors for information on ttc, until then i'm trying to lose weight and clear some debt.

It seems so long until I come off the pill in July and 9months until I TTC I just don't know if I can wait any longer! I know I shouldn't wish time away but for me Dec can't come quick enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->