AF type cramps on cd9 (after mc)... is it possible for it to come early?

gekko

Reaction score
I'm confused, I had a mc 9 days ago and now and am experiencing af type cramps. Has anyone else had this. Is it possible for my af to come earlier (my cycle is usually 36-39 days long so I'm not sure what s happening and what these cramps are about, I'm worried somethings wrong?)
:nope::cry:

I've never had 'ovulation' cramps? Right that's it I'm off to POAS (didn't think I could do that again as I didn't think I could face the reminder of that joyful BFP and the baby that was lost) I've got some OPK's hiding somewhere ... don't tell DH .... I'm under strict instructions not to use them this cycle!!! :shhh:

Bear in mind that opk's come up positive if you still have hCG in your system so they might not be accurate if that is the case. :wacko:

Thanks! I've just tried and it was negative ... my bloods showed that my hormone levels are now back to normal after my mc. Strange, I wonder if the cramps are part of my body getting back to normal? Has anyone experienced that?

I had cramps at about the same time but I thought I was ovulating

I had cramps off and on after.. it could very well be your uterus shrinking back down. I hope it passes for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->