AF very early?!

cissyhope

Pregnant with no 2
Reaction score
Hi Just wanted some thoughts please...although not sure this is the right place?

Iv started AF early?! as i only Ovulated 4,5 days ago?!!! never happened before!
Iv got 2 beautiful children but was hoping to TTC again the end of year.Does any one know reasons for early AF? started to get paranoid its early M :wacko:

How old are u??

Is it possible it's implantation bleeding?

No its def red blood! so cant be implantation bleed x

Have you only just come off any type of contraception? Sometimes it can take a few months to settle down. If you are super worried maybe go to your GP and get some reassurance.

I'm sure everything is fine though x

Have you only just come off any type of contraception? Sometimes it can take a few months to settle down. If you are super worried maybe go to your GP and get some reassurance.

I'm sure everything is fine though x

Thank u for reply,not very busy on this bit of the forum lol
No not used any contraception for years. I will see what this cycle is like and go from there. just hoped for some one to tell me not to be stupid and reassure me but really that was silly of me and I was having a weak moment lol x

Sorry I tend to find new posts get lost easily. I'm viewing on an iPhone so not as easy on my laptop to spot a reply

Our bodies are weird :) I mean they GROW people what is up with that lol. So have to forgive it for being a bit out of the ordinary sometimes. In sure it's nothing to worry about though at the moment my cycles are every other week �� where as used to be 28 days before BC xx

I had the same thing happen to me last month. I started about a week earlier than I anticipated. So now, I am confused on when AF should come for April. (The original week, or 30 days from the last time I started) It's very frustrating because if I were supposed to go from last months start date, I would be considered late...but if I were to go by the "original" I still have a few days to wait. I have almost given up trying to understand the science of our bodies sometimes! Hope you get some answers soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->