afraid to get my hopes up.

Sammiesfirst

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Bf & I have been ttc for a little over a month now and I'm not quite sure what's going on with my body but something strange happened. My period was suppose to come on may 7th but it didn't i took a pregnancy test on the 15th it was negative on may 16th I started spotting it was really light I mean to the point where I didn't even have to wear anything it was only there even I wiped. First it was brown then a faint pink it lasted for about 1 hour but continued for 2 days (1 hr a day) then on Monday the 19th I got what I thought was my period the first day it was brown & the next day I only had it for half of the day (it was red) then after that NOTHING.. weird huh? My period usually lasts for 5-6 days & I've never spotted before my period. I still do have light cramping but it's nothing serious. I don't know what this is, I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing cause the idea of having a baby had me so excited but now im not too sure.

I'm not sure but doesn't sound like you have had a proper period yet. Have you tested since the 15th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->