After 3 Years....

wow massive congratulations, after such a long wait, you must be a very strong woman. Congrats again :)

a very special :bfp: to see , massive congrats, H&H to , so so plsed to see this new :dance: x

So happy to see your BFP. I've been following your story, you soooo deserve this! H&H 9 months to you.

congratulations! What a lovely ending to your story, a bright new beginning :flower:

wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Oh my god Chris, I don't even know you well and this thread bought tears to my eyes. I am so very happy for you hun. :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxx

It couldn't happen to a more fabulous person.

So happy for you.

V xxx

It makes me soooo happy to see a BFP thread from you Chris!! It truly makes me teary-eyed! You're one of the first friends I made on here, over 3 years ago, and we all know how much you deserve this...

Massive congratulations!!! And all the best wishes for 2 sticky little beans for a H&H 9 months! (C'mon, you know there's 2!) :flower:

:yipee::happydance: Congratulations! You are going to have a baby!

Or two! :D

xxx

Heard in boofs journal and wanted to come and say the hugest of congratulations. xx

I am so, so happy for you and Mr Chris :hugs: :hugs: Wishing you an wonderful, healthy and happy pregnancy. :hugs: :hugs:

Congratulations hunny, best news I've heard in a long time! :hugs:

this is the BEST news ive had since getting my own :bfp: over 2yrs ago!!!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you Chris!!! :wohoo: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->