after a c-section........

jennifer28

Reaction score
So I had a c-section about almost 6 weeks ago and I bled for about 2-3 weeks and (TMI) I was also having sex too, any ways recently my incision started to feel sore and a little pus came out, didnt smell or have a color to it, so I started to take amoxiclin thinking maybe my incision was infected from the inside and the pain is starting to go away and no more puss, BUT I am bleeding like crazy......I dont believe this is normal and I go to my 6 week check up on friday....any suggestions......

I'd call the doctor immediately, and ask what to do.

My bleeding stopped by 2/3 weeks and came back about the same time as you. I called the midwife, but she said it sounds like it was just my period. I've never bled like that though. If your incision is still oozing I'd definetely get that checked out. Call your doc just to make sure/put your mind at rest, x

I bled for 8wks after my 2nd section. It was a constant, steady flow. My doc was never concerned. My bleeding did not stop until I started taking birth control.

I bled for a few weeks just like a period. It wasn't a ton. I also didn't have sex til after my 6 week check up because I was scared lol. Check with your doctor about the bleeding just to make sure everything is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->