After an interview

Any update?

Its been 8 days :( I didnt write a thank you letter after the interview. I thanked her there & then & tbh its just not something ive ever done. I havent rung up either as i think ive been holding on to the hope that i might still have a chance.

Ive decieded i will wait until next wedensday (2 weeks post interview) then ring up & ask for feedback (negetive comments) about my interview.

I just feel it went well, & she said she would RING IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. I appreciate she probably has a lot on her plate as store manager etc but you dont say that to a keen & hopeful interviewee if you have no intention of doing so do you??

x

I would deffo ring and check! I had an interview on the 6th May. They said they would email in a few days - no email came, but I new they had other interviews so I left it till last Friday and chased them. Seems that the girl had simply forgotten to send out the email. I was of course unsuccessful, but I knew that as I didn't gel with the interviewer and wanted to leave half way through..........

I would ring, it could be any no of reasons they have not got back to you, I'm a manager in a hotel and we get so many cvs it is unreal, I've interviewed quite a few as I need to see what they are like in person, but I interviewed a lovely girl last Friday and since then I've been trying to get a reference of another hotel :shrug: between that, the fact I'm part time and then getting my manager to sign off on the person, it can take a while, but ring, at least you will know xx

I would give them a phone call. They should let you know either way by now. Hope it's a yes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->