• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

after birth question

mickey

Reaction score
I know, I know its not even out yet, but this is how I am :dohh:

I am wondering how soon or late after birth those pregnancy companions, like swollen feet and hands and the bb (big bump) will go back to normal size?

and how soon or late after birth do you feel lighter again?

thx, Angie :hi:

Well, I don't know, but I have a friend who was really bloated, poor thing, and it took her like a month to lose the 50 lbs of water weight after she had her little boy.

it all depends on the person, i got back into size 12 jeans 2 weeks after baby was born, but i had a bad pregnancy, heartburn, could not keep food down, had the itchy skin i felt really rough, so i was all baby, so when baby was born i fitted into most of my normal clothes, apart from the tops as my boobs were still big.... x x

My swollen ankles took about 2ish weeks to go back to normal, they wern't swollen all the time but if I done to much they would be.......so make sure you put your feet up!

My tummy took about 5 days to lose the "bump" I lost quite a bit of weight in the first couple of weeks as I was constantly rushing around and didn't have time to eat, some days I would only get my tea and that would always be something quick and easy! I paid the price for it tho as I started having blackouts & going dizzy! I'd make stuff before LO arrives and freeze it - that way its just 10 mins in the micro!

I've just got a bit of wobbly skin now - I aint even had time to start my excercises :blush: (ok thats a lie, I can't be assd!!!)

I felt lighter the day after Noah was born.....its a really wierd feeling when you first stand/walk, you feel like you need to bend forward because a big weight has gone! I also felt like I was walking on air & it wasn't the drugs!!

I'm back in to most of my clothes now!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"