After Bleeding 7 Weeks From a D and E When Can I Expect My Period?

releberh

Reaction score
I had a missed miscarriage and found out at my 11 week appointment (baby died a few days before and had no heart beat)-this was in mid-January. I went in for a D and E about 5 days later (on the 19 of January).

I bled lightly then a week later had heavy bleeding with 2-3 inch slug-like clots and cramps (started the 25th of January). Then I continued light bleeding. Then there were days throughout February where I wouldn't bleed most of the day then I would have a spurt or two of quite a bit of blood. I had another heavy bleeding, more like a period, for about five days (started on the 20th of February). Then there was light bleeding and I finally quite bleeding around the 9th of March. If it matters, my period before my pregnancy was around the 25thish of each month.

I read that you had to have no bleeding for about 20 days for it to be considered a period, so obviously the second big bleeding I had wouldn't count.

Last week from about the 10th to a few days ago, I've had CM. The first time I noticed white CM in my underwear and then for the next four days (maybe?) I had clearer CM. Is this, would this be, ovulation? I never really had symptoms of CM around my ovulation time that I noticed outside of the ordinary.

Also, yesterday (Jan. 17th) I woke up with searing pain (to the point it hurt when I moved for a few minutes) on my right side about two inches below my belly button and an inch or two to the right. Any idea what this could be? The pain subsided some after a few minutes, but it was still uncomfortable (maybe even like cramps) for a few hours. I never really had pms symptoms and very rarely experienced cramping during my cycles before my pregnancy.

If it matters my husband and I have actively been trying to conceive since the middle of February, which my doctor said was fine, but I didn't think it would happen till after I stopped bleeding. The doctor also gave me pregnancy test on the 9th of Feb to check my HCG levels, and it came back negative (pee test).

Sorry it's long, but I've googled my heart out and couldn't find just what I was looking for.

Thanks.

Well potentially the bleeding you experienced on 20th Feb could have been your first af. If so your next af would be due around now so what you're experiencing could either be implantation or your body gearing up for your next af?

Perhaps your right and it was my AF last month. That would be nice.

And I hope I am pregnant this time around. It took 3 months of TTC before our last pregnancy.

I'll probably wait until Sunday to test and maybe test again in another week or 3-4 days (whichever I can wait to) to test again if it's negative.

Again, thanks for replying.

hunnie things are prob ok but what u have written is very worrying to me, in particular the clots u were speaking about, this very same thing happened to me 6 weeks after a D and C, my D and C was not performed properly and products from my MMC were left behind, i knew something was wrong b4 the clots started as i was testing very strongly for pregnancy still yet the D and C was 6 weeks b4 this test and i knew that i wasnt pregnant again due to having very odd bleeding patterns in the 6 weeks past the op, my doc said it was left over hormones but 3 days after this test i started losing huge clots 11 in total over a period of 12 hours, i was rushed into hospital where it was found that the first D and C was not done correct and not all of baby had been removed i then underwent an ERPC which was successful but it was a horrific time for me and id hate for anyone else to have the same, what also worrys me is u saying u had quite bad pains behind ur belly button, i also had this but assumed it was my body getting bk like docs said and disregarded it, i dont want to scare u but PLEASE if the random bleeding and clots dont stop promise me u will see a doc, also it may be worth taking a preg test too as if it is pos and very strongly then id say thats not a new pregnancy but i really hope its normal and ur just getting bk to normal, but by 7 weeks after D and C things should be settling for u :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->