After loss, baby dust needed!

blamesydney

Reaction score
TRIGGER, LOSS:
Me and my fiance lost our last baby at 21 weeks, our little boy, 6 months ago. We were all devastated including my 8 year old girl.
Now we're on our two week wait! Well, 7-8 days. I need baby dust and hopes and prayers! I'm so desperate for my rainbow baby. Does anybody know what I'm going through? Can anyone relate?

My loss wasn't as late as yours I was only 9 weeks. But I lost my twins in November. I had already told both my boys and it was really hard to cope with. Also hoping for my rainbow baby. Sending hugs and baby dust your way!

Oh hon I'm so sad and so sorry to hear this.
I've had 3 losses but were all in the first trimester. My latest was at almost 11 weeks

Sending you so much baby dust hon as prayers for a healthy and happy pregnancy and a healthy baby [-o<:dust:

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I've lost three babies, none as late as yours (12 weeks, 8 weeks and 12 weeks) but devastating all the same. I really hope that you get your rainbow soon..do not give up hope! After my last two losses we were blessed with twins...just when I had virtually given up.

So sorry for you loss.

Sending lots of baby dust and good vibes your way x

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Best wishes for ttc :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4