after mc.

jacksmom

Reaction score
after mc...
I had a mc on Jan 3, ad AF on 2/5. I gave up "trying". I am not due until 3/5- I guess. For some reason, after my mc- my libido went thru the roof. I took advantage of it and now am overwhelmingly anxious. At this point, I am truely worried about getting prego again and losing another baby. I want one and yet I am scared out of my wits! I feel like testing but I know i will be a waste of time because it is too early. Has anyone else been in this situation? Also, My son keeps telling people he is going to be a be brother and it makes me so sad. Any thoughts???

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and wish you the best as you continue trying. I've heard it's recommended giving your body 2-3 months to recover before trying again. I'm sorry you're scared to try again and hope you get a BFP soon!

Hi Hun sorry for your loss :hugs:

Drs say to wait untill you feel emotionally ready to try again but if you feel ready leave until you have your first AF this is for dating reasons as you have no LMP date, there is no medical reason to wait :happydance:

I had a MMC and underwent a ERPC on the 31/01/11, and like you my libido went sky high, making up for all the :sex: we didn't have for 9 wks :haha: I am anxious about getting PG again but there's also a recent study that says if you get PG within 6 mths statistically you have a healthy PG and birth :dance:

I'm at the point of NTNP for a few mths, just letting nature do her thing xx altho saying that it's coming up 4 wks since my op and I'm very anxious for my AF but can not wait to be PG again, I will worry about everything else when I get there :hugs: good luck

Im sorry to hear about your mc hun, i know the feeling ive been there myself back in november, just make sure your fully ready mentally and physically before trying otherwise your body wont be able to keep up! Try waiting for atleast 3 months to give your body time, it'll do you and future baby some good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->