After ovulation signs

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Anyone ever experienced being “dry” and get a BFP? I’ve also experienced strong progesterone cramping at 4 DPO leading to 5 DPO. Cramping stopped until 8-9 DPO. My brain feels like I can’t think and get the easy words out no matter how calm and stews free I feel. Boobs/nipples aren’t sore but usually aren’t anyways. Been really moody lately but this is a typical pre AF symptom for me. What does everyone think? Any and all comments/responses greatly appreciated. Thank you ladies.

Any thoughts? Just trying to keep hopes up but now have chin acne

Anyone ever experienced being “dry” and get a BFP? I’ve also experienced strong progesterone cramping at 4 DPO leading to 5 DPO. Cramping stopped until 8-9 DPO. My brain feels like I can’t think and get the easy words out no matter how calm and stews free I feel. Boobs/nipples aren’t sore but usually aren’t anyways. Been really moody lately but this is a typical pre AF symptom for me. What does everyone think? Any and all comments/responses greatly appreciated. Thank you ladies.
Hey! I had some severe twinges and cramping around 8dpo and sore boobs (but they don’t usually hurt). I hope you’re still hanging in there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->